The week started out simple with painting two miniatures. One was from Crossover and the other from Reaper, I give you Cyclops and Colossus.
Still need to add clear bases. My next mini that I was going to attempt was placed on the back burner as I’ve got a problem paying for shipping when it’s more then the actual mini. Wasn’t quite to sure what to do next in its place. When I decided to do an add on for Cable. So I decided on Blaquesmith.
You’d think it would’ve been simple, I’m not that lucky. First I had to find a mini to use, I was going to go with Leech(which I might still do) but went with a moloid instead. I started by giving him some boots, utility belt, & trimming his ears.
Then a headset, & painted him up. Like I said in my last post( John C’s the thing). I think I’m going to repaint also, need to find a duller red. Hoping my next one will improve slightly.